Friday, October 06, 2006

WIP Friday

Well, life has intervened again and my craftiness has ended up on the back burner. So the September Month of Softies doll has been sewn. I started to cut out the pieces but was interrupted by having to go to bed. What a pain. I have come up with several crafty ideas though in my "spare time". I think I will have to buy/make a book to put all of my ideas and plans in, so that I will stay organised and, most importantly, not forget anything. I haven't touched my knitting since Tiff Niff decided that it would look better spread around the room.

I am hoping to go to the Seattle Arboretum and pick up some bulbs to plant. I bought a few crocuses last year, but they never made it into the ground. This year I swear that I will plant some even if I have to stay up until midnight.

No comments: