Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Lack of Pictures

I wish that I could post more pictures. I just don't carry around a camera,
and as my husband says, I let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

Here is a picture of Fiona with the jack o'lantern that she sort of drew the
face for.


I just spent the last 35 minutes winding one hank of the Colinette
Parisienne into a ball. I kept going back and forth between asking "What
have I gotten myself in to?" and "I can do this!" (referring to knitting a
lace pattern). I'm going to make a scarf in a fern lace pattern. Here is another lovely camera phone snap.


This is a lovely post by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee, a.k.a. yarn harlot, including pictures of her incredibly beautiful wedding shawl.

I forgot to mention, Alex's hat is done! I washed and blocked it, so it will take another day to dry, but it is done!!!

No comments: