Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I felt like Lucille Ball the other day.

A friend gave me her breadmaker a couple of days ago. I decided to try it out right away. I had everything to make Yogurt Whole Wheat bread. Yum. I was adding the ingredients, being very careful while measuring them out. I picked up the flour bag with one hand to pour some flour into a measuring cup when the bag started to slip out of my hand. My reaction was to clap two hands together on the sides of the flour bag to catch it before it fell. A great cloud of flour shot up out of the bag all over my head and shirt. One nice thing is that it didn't hurt to get flour in my eyes, but it did make it a little hard to see.

The bread was quite yummy.

5 comments:

d e v a n said...

you should have taken a pic. lol

craftydabbler said...

I thought about it, but not until after I had wiped off my face and started shaking out my shirt. : )

Caro said...

Heh heh heh. I wish I could have seen it.

Rain said...

Oops! Sorry but I laughed.

I love the sock in the post below. I'm not surprised she wants another!

picperfic said...

ha ha...my partner asked me what I waslaughing at so i read this out to him and he is sat there chuckling now...glad the bread was good. We love our breadmaker!