Thursday, February 05, 2009

Twenty-Five Random Things

I'm cheating and reposting a Facebook meme.

Everyone who reads this is tagged!

1. I attended 14 schools between Kindergarten and high school. I went to the one high school for 3 years.

2. The longest that I have lived in any one house has been 5 years. I was an adult.

3. I hope to soon surpass that in Aug 2009.

4. Some day I want to wear a dress like Marie Antoinette wore, and I mean the real deal with the crazy corset, hoop skirt and goodness knows how many layers of petticoats etc.

5. I am never one hundred percent sure if I really want something because I like it or because someone else does.

6. I love cats. They are one of the very best things in the world. (Yes, one is sitting on my arm as I type this.)

7. When I die, I want to be buried in the earth wrapped in cloth, no coffin, no embalming, just breaking down back into the soil.

8. When I lose an eyelash, I blow it out of my hand and wish for happiness.

9. I've always thought of Orion as "my" constellation.

10. I want to do things perfectly. If I can't do them perfectly then I don't want to try.

11. I'm working on changing number 10.

12. I love the smell of horses.

13. I am a world-class procrastinator.

14. I talk out loud to birds, cats, dogs, plants, inanimate objects and occasionally myself.

15. My daughter loves me and it blows my mind.

16. I can't cook in a messy kitchen and my kitchen is always messy.

17. I love hosting and providing everything anyone might want or need.

18. I often make myself re-invent the wheel. I know someone else has figured out a way, but I want to try it myself, then I get bogged down.

19. I believe that everything natural is alive or has life in it and deserves respect and love.

20. I still remember very clearly what meat tastes like and occasionally the taste of prime rib sounds good.

21. Death does not scare me.

22. Don't get me wrong though, pain, long drawn out illness etc, those things all suck.

23. Practicing is hard.

24. I wish I had a mom.

25. I love color. Some reds almost hurt my eyes they are so amazing.

No comments: