Saturday, August 02, 2008

Silly life getting all complicated and topsy turvy.

I don't know that I will be keeping this blog anymore. We had a vacation for a week (a while ago) and had no cell phone access and no computer access. I was jonesing the first day or two and then afterwards it seemed easier and better. I'm back to my old ways with the cell phone, but I'm trying to keep some distance from teh internets. I get sucked in too easily, like TV. I also need to go back to work. We finally figured out why we always have credit card debt. It is because we are running a deficit. I'm going to pursue being a doula. I've done doula work for friends, but now I'm going public. It is exciting and scary. My husband is being really supportive. I have to get a business license and everything.

Here is a lovely quote from a poem by W.B. Yeats.

May we two stand,
When we are dead, beyond the setting suns,
A little from the other shades apart,
With mingling hair, and play upon one lute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have just had a computer free week too, and I'm sure it did me the world of good. On the other hand, it would be sad if you gave up blogging.

Kate